The Miamisburg City Schools Athletic Department in conjunction with Kettering Health Network will again be providing an opportunity for your incoming MMS (7th-8th) or MHS (9th-12th) child to obtain their physical for the 2017-2018 school year at MHS. See Below for Wee-Vikes Football and Cheer Physicals.
1. 7th through 12th grade physicals are scheduled for Monday, June 5th from 6:00-8:00 P.M. in the MHS Gymnasium.
2. Physicals are $15 per student. Cash or checks made out to Athletic Booster Association of Miamisburg will be the only form of payment accepted.
3. Each student must have their 5 page physical document from Final Forms printed and signed by both parent and student before they will be allowed to enter. To obtain this 5 page physical document, log into Final Forms, ensure your child’s Health History has been updated for the 2017-2018 school year, click on Forms (blue box), click on the last icon under your child’s forms OHSAA PPE Physical (for Physicians, and Click To Print-OHSAA PPE Physical Form (blue box). Please ensure you have completely filled out and/or updated their Health History Information for the 2017-2018 school year before printing this document.
4. 2017-2018 Final Forms Registration and Updating of Student Information will begin on Monday, May 15th, 2017.
5. Any adults interested in volunteering this night (free physical for your child), please contact Athletic Trainers David Cookson and Laura Stafford at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com