New Student Registration and Updating Student Information for the 2020-2021 School Year will begin on Friday, June 5th.
1) Fill out all of documents before your child’s physical and print the required physical from Final Forms before you go to the doctor. This is the only paperwork that will be submitted to the Athletic Department. Physicals can be turned in as follows : (Submitting Physicals Electronically is Preferred)
Option 1-Download directly into your child’s Final Forms account. (Best Option)
- Scan and Save the Physical to your Personal Device (ex..Michael Black Physical 2020)
- Log on to Final Forms and Look at the My Students Page
- Under Actions look for folder button (middle button)-Your child’s documents should pop up
- Choose File and Find where you downloaded the physical on your personal device
- Click the File and Press Open
- Once completed an e-mail will be sent to the athletic department to review the physical and update your child’s expiration date
Option 2-Scan and e-mail the physical to Jason Shade at firstname.lastname@example.org (2nd Best Option)
Option 3-Turn in a copy of the physical to a Coach, MHS Athletic Office, or MMS Main Office (Last Resort Option)
2) Do not use your child’s school e-mail address for their portion of the documents that need signed, Our district student e-mail’s do not accept outside e-mails.
3) Be sure to Update your child’s sports for the school year when you register them.
If you have any questions please e-mail Jason Shade at email@example.com or call 865-0011 Ext. 2022